Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hump Day Video: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Credits

Monday afternoon immediately after I got home from work, I played through the final three missions of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron campaign.  I beat Fall of Cybertron just a week after my brother bought the game and I have to say that was one hell of an experience.  I will be putting up my review of Fall of Cybertron this Friday here on Silver Bit.  Just need to play some multi-player, but so far this game is definitely worth the 60 dollar price point with the campaign alone.  Easily one of the best game of the summer and one of my personal favourite games of the year.  The final days of Cybertron are an experience that all gamers should take time to play.

Considering the title of this post is Hump Day Video, I should share a video with you today.  Seeing as I recently beat Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, this video comes from the game.  After the rather abrupt ending, which I will get more into in my review, you are treated one of the best credits in the video game industry.  You are greeted with High Moon Studios' logo and Optimus Prime's booming voice which says "Til All are One!"  That takes us right into shots of Fall of Cybertron's beautifully rendered environments set to Stan Bush's "The Touch."  Then the song slows as we see Cliffjumper and Jazz perform the most epic fist bump of all time.  This fist bump leads into the more straight forward credits with a black background.  Every once and a while, Transformers interact in the corners.  From the Dinobots just strolling along to Cliffjumper getting chased by an Insecticon, this little scenes are very amusing and will easily put a smile on anybodies' face.  My personal favourite scene sees Metroplex playing with playing with two Decepticons like they are action figures.  Much like War for Cybertron's credits, which I will also be sharing below, Fall of Cybertron's credits are highly entertaining, not overly long and drawn out and show how much the developers love this product and franchise down.  For an overly serious and dark game, it is very nice that the developers can take a step back and make a credits that is very light hearted and funny.  A great way to end this highly polished and incredibly fun game.  Hope you enjoy these videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment