Monday, May 28, 2012

E3 2012: One Week Away

The Electronic Entertainment Expo, E3 for short, is an annual trade show held by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) as a showcase of the biggest and best of the gaming industry.  E3 is normally held the first week of June at the Los Angeles Convention in Downtown Los Angeles, California.  It is the one week of the year when gamers, game journalists and stockholders all center their attention at one place, one location for the biggest news and most surprising reveals.  It is like Christmas for gamers as their are hundreds of games all being showed off for our attention.  With how E3 has exploded in popularity over the past six years, there is now a lot of ways to find out all the news, watch all the gameplay footage being showed off, even watch all the big press conferences live.  The more I talk about E3, the more excited I get.  It should and will be one incredible week to be a gamer.

Being only one week away, the anticipation for the biggest event of the gaming year is incredibly huge.  I personally booked Monday and Tuesday off work in order to watch all the press conferences.  On top of that, a lot of my free time will be spent constantly checking sites like IGN and Screwattack for the latest news and impressions, watching a lot of gameplay footage and trailers and watching the live streams from the show floor. Which leads into my next topic of what will going on next week here on Silver Bit, which goes into E3 mode.  Monday and Tuesday, I will be sharing my impressions on each and every conference from the Microsoft press conference all the way to the Nintendo press conference.  Wednesday and Thursday will be back to the regular schedule of Hump Day Music and On the Download.  Friday I will post Bit by Bit and on Saturday I will post my annual Top 10 Games of E3 list.  So I got a week packed full of content for everybody to enjoy.  Also stay tuned later this week as I will be posting my anticipated games and consoles of E3 2012.  Let the countdown begin.  We are only one week away.

No comments:

Post a Comment