Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hump Day Music: Bits of Me

Well it is a good thing I delayed Hump Day Music to today.  This morning Brentalfloss, a musician famous for adding lyrics to beloved video game music, announced his second album is available for pre-order.  This album is called Bits of Me and contains 18 tracks of video game music parodies, 14 classic tracks with new instruments and vocals and 4 brand new tracks just available on the album.  If you are interested, you can pre-order Bits of Me at levelupstudios.com/bitsofme for 13 dollars plus shipping and handling.  Also as an added bonus for those who pre-order, Brentalfloss will autograph each pre-ordered copy.  Personally as a fan of Brentalfloss' work I would love to pre-order Bits of Me, but I spent a lot of money the past month and I am going to limit my spending for the time being and start saving a lot of money for school, which I starts this fall.  If you have some cash to spare and enjoy Brentalfloss' music, go and pick Bits of Me up.  If you are still on the fence, you can find the track list at the website listed above and I have the announcement trailer below for everybody to enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. uh, I've never heard of this guy. I'm very VERY happy you mentioned this, as I've been on a video game music binge this week (just discovered Eisenfunk during that). Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete