Friday, April 20, 2012

Darkadia: Start Your Collection

Ever the collector, I like to keep tabs on everything from wrestling DVDs to movies to TV seasons to video games that I have bought over the years.  For my personal record, I have Excel documents listing everything I have in my vast collection along with my ratings on each.  Back last year, I saw an article online about a neat web application called Darkadia.  Darkadia is a free application that lets you share all the game's you own or have played with the rest of the world through a virtual shelf.  Darkadia has a very slick interface that makes it easy to keep track of all the games you own and/or have played, all the games you have completed and all the games you love.  The virtual shelf also makes it easy to show off your collection to friends and family.  I personally have been using Darkadia for close to a year now and I love using it.  There are a good number of games that are not in the immense library provided by Giant Bomb such as Okami and the entire Pokemon series, but as Darkadia is still in alpha these issues will be fixed in the coming months along with whole new additions.  If you are a collector like myself, I highly recommend creating an account on Darkadia (darkadia.com) and starting your collection today.  If you are not a collector, but still interested, give it a swing, you might like it.  Also you check my collection out at darkadia.com/member/AJSilver22/library.

No comments:

Post a Comment