Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hump Day Music: Big Blue

Sorry about the not posting this Hump Day Music yesterday.  Had a long day at work and I did not get around to write anything.  To get over the hump this week, I decided to highlight a track with a whole lot of energy.  This track comes from the high-speed, extremely energizing racing of the F-Zero series.  The original track was from F-Zero X, but it also can be found in Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl.  I am speaking of Big Blue.

The original Big Blue has strong guitar riffs and makes for one of the most iconic tracks from the F-Zero series.  Like many video game tracks, Big Blue has been remixed and re-imagined a good number of times on sites such as OverClocked ReMix and Newgrounds in many different styles from caribbean island style to electronic sound.  I would like to share my favourite remix from artist ES5 Big Blue (Essi Hardcore Remix).  It is an electronic remix of the classic Big Blue track.  The crowd effect at the beginning of the song is really neat and even though it may be a little repetitive, the energy is high throughout the track.  It really gets the blood flowing and felling very energized after listening to it.  I hope you enjoy this track and I will be back much later tonight with the newest edition of On the Download.

No comments:

Post a Comment