Saturday, November 19, 2011

Welcome to Silver Bit



Welcome to Silver Bit.  Your one stop shop for analysis on anything gaming-related.  It is a place where you will be able to find opinions on the biggest gaming news, previews, reviews and much more entertaining video game-related content.

Now let me introduce to the owner of this blog and the one person who will create all this content for your enjoyment.  The name is AJ Silver.  I have been a fan of video games since I first got my hands on a Pico (for those who actually know what that is, you deserve a pat on the back).  I have been sharing my opinions on video games for over 2 years now on various video game sites from IGN to ScrewAttack.  Now I want to have a blog dedicated to everything video games like I have one just dedicated just to Professional Wrestling (you can check that one out at www.thesilverdome.blogspot.com).

I want to change things up with this blog.  For my wrestling blog, I put up a post once every week.  For Silver Bit, I want to put up a short post every weekday and one or two each weekend because there is a lot going on in the video game industry every single day.  So please come back for new post almost every single day.

So again welcome to Silver Bit.  I hope you enjoy your stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment