Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Future of Silver Bit

Well this post has taken longer to get to than I initially thought.  Last week was a lot more busier than I originally perceived.  Next week marks my first week of school at the University of Waterloo and that means a change in priorities.  A lot of the time that I would normally dedicate to writing my blog posts will have to go to school work and studying.  It is just the nature of the beast.  That does not mean I will  not be writing any more blog posts because I love writing and getting my opinions out there.  It means I will no longer be writing six blog posts a week as I do not have the time.  My blog posts will become a lot more sporadic and spaced out.  I would love to give you guys a defined schedule, but I do not know  how busy I will be every week between school and work.  I am not promising anything, but I will try to put up at least one blog post a month.  Thanks to everybody that has helped support Silver Bit in any way from reading one blog post to following every blog post for almost a year now.  I hope everybody continues to support Silver Bit through these big changes in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment