Saturday, August 15, 2015

Silver Bit & Imprint

Over the past few months, I have posted a few links for articles which I have written for a publication that isn't Silver Bit. That publication is Imprint, the University of Waterloo's student-run newspaper. I have been volunteering there for just over a year now as a proofreader and now am slowly expanding to take on a greater role as a writer.

With another commitment on the table, I sadly can't dedicate my time equally among everything I do. Before you think it is an excuse not to write on Silver Bit, I am just letting everybody know that there is another place to read articles from yours truly. You can check them out on my archives page. There isn't much there now, but I promise there's a lot more coming.

At the moment, I am Imprint's friendly neighbourhood movie reviewer, but have also dabbled in writing blogs. If you are on UW's campus for whatever reason this coming frosh week, I have a fun little article that I am looking forward to see people's reaction to. Hint: it is unlike anything I have ever written. Hope that's enough of a teaser to get you to pick up a copy.

I've loved every moment I have spent volunteering at Imprint this past year and hope for many more great years to come. Since I am getting more involved, I want to share my published work, along with the wonderful content created by the whole Imprint team, with all you that read Silver Bit.

So take some time to read through a few articles, make comments, share the ones you like with others and maybe make your imprint by getting involved yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment